WHAT PAYMENT METHODS CAN I USE?
Faceit Gallery accepts PayPal and credit cards. Even if you don't have a PayPal account it is possible to pay with your Visa/ Mastercard or any other credit card that you have via PayPal.
WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING PRICES?
Shipping Prices are a flat fee:
Shipping prices for Socks:
Rest of the World: $5.95
Shipping prices for Mugs:
Rest of the World: $13
Shipping prices for Pillows
Rest of the World: $23.95
WHAT ARE YOUR RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY?
All of our items are being customized especially for the customer. For each product we spend a lot of hours to make it look the best way there is and hence, we can only accept returns if the product arrive defective, are delivered extremely late, or Faceit Gallery made a mistake in the order.
If you are not satisfied with your order please contact us immediately and we will do our best to handle any situation.
Items can be returned within 30 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit. Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase. Customer is responsible for shipping charges unless the item arrived defective or it was a mistake made by Faceit Gallery.
CAN YOU MAKE CUSTOM DESIGN BY CHOICE?
Yes, we can do private/personal designs by your choice.
Contact us email@example.com
WHAT ARE YOUR DELIVERY TIME?
USA: 3-5 working days
Canada: 7-14 working days
Europe: 7-21 working days
Rest of world: 7-28 working days
What kind of picture should I be uploading?
Can I see a preview of the design with the photo I have sent you before you ship it?
We completely stand by the quality of the product and design, so if for some reason you don’t absolutely love your socks please let us know! We are always happy to make it perfect for you :)
How do I know my photo is good?
BETTER PHOTOS = BETTER PRINTS!
Here is the Faceit Gallery "Short & Simple guide for the every day joe" with few tips to make it easier for you!
- Make sure the entire face is in the frame, including ears, and that there is nothing obstructing the face.
- We strongly suggest to take the photo in a bright natural light/ in a room lit enough. good light makes it easier to take good photos.
- standard smartphone and good light suppose to deliver good resolution photo, you don't have to be a professional photographer
- Try not to take a photo with a strong weird light in the room, such as red bulbs or some huge lava lamp. Natural light is the best!
- Front photos do work the best with our designs, so it better to tie a nice yummy treat or a toy to your phone while taking your pet photo (also works great with babies :) )
How many different faces can I get on a pair of socks?
You sure can! We allow up to 3 unique faces/subjects on a single pair of socks :)
- 1 face is $23.95/pair
If your photo has more than one subject in it, for example, you and your dog, please leave an "order note" at checkout requesting the subject you want on the socks. Be as detailed as possible!
2 faces is $30.95/pair
3 faces is $35.95/pair