BETTER PHOTOS = BETTER PRINTS!
Here is the Faceit Gallery "Short & Simple guide for the every day joe" with few tips to make it easier for you!
- Make sure the entire face is in the frame, including ears, and that there is nothing obstructing the face.
- We strongly suggest to take the photo in a bright natural light/ in a room lit enough. good light makes it easier to take good photos.
- standard smartphone and good light suppose to deliver good resolution photo, you don't have to be a professional photographer
- Try not to take a photo with a strong weird light in the room, such as red bulbs or some huge lava lamp. Natural light is the best!
- Front photos do work the best with our designs, so it better to tie a nice yummy treat or a toy to your phone while taking your pet photo (also works great with babies :) )